Located in beautiful Grand Haven, Michigan, RAMI specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of antennas and is an industry leader in custom designed antennas for military, general aviation, and heavy-duty trucks. We are proud to be a family owned business, and we are committed to our longstanding culture of working together to create high quality products while meeting the needs of our customers on a daily basis.
Why Work at RAMI?
-Local, family owned business
-Full time, part time and seasonal positions available
-Daycare Assistance Program available
-Climate controlled work environment
-Free on-site wellness clinic available to all employees, and immediate family
-Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
-Quarterly bonus program for hourly associates, with up to $400 paid per quarter based on company performance
-Health and wellness reward program
Responsible for current production activities, utilizing of continuous improvement activities, plant layouts, managing multiple projects and promotes a safe working environment.
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Motivated and energetic self-starter with a focus on ‘hands-on’ troubleshooting and analysis of assembly equipment and processes
- Experience working with new designs, equipment fabrication, line lay-outs, and line balancing
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of continuous improvement implementations that align with business strategies
- Problem solving/analysis
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks through Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD. (Solidworks experience plus)
Perform manual or mechanical assembly of mechanical, electrical and/or electronic components and/or sub-assemblies
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Reliable/excellent attendance record.
- Negative drug screen.
- Able to work cooperatively with co-workers
- Adherence to personal protection requirements (safety glasses, etc.)
- Adherence to company general policies and quality procedures.
- Ability to receive and follow directions and work instructions from Lead Person or Supervisor
Responsible for production planning, scheduling, and expediting activities for given product class or classes in a dynamic complex manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years planning experience, preferably in a complex manufacturing environment
- Core math skills supporting the planning process as defined by company standards.
- Proficient computer knowledge and ability; Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook, ERP systems and others as role scope requires.
- Ability to gain knowledge and understanding of RAMI product, processes, and customer specific requirements.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic change environment and drive the necessary intensity that environment requires.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Highly dependable, motivated, and self-driven with excellent attendance.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and problem solving, formal and informal
Program and set up CNC and Multifunction CNC, 2 axis lathes and 3 axis mills utilizing at times 3D programming software.
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years minimum of prior MTM/CNC experience.
- Gibbscam Software experience a plus.
- Ability to work from blueprints with knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning &Tolerancing).
- Ability to use and read micrometers, calipers, gauges, other mechanical measuring tools.
- Strong work ethic and sense of purpose with ability to work independently with little supervision
R.A. Miller Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status or membership status in any class protected by law.