Second Shift 3:30 to Midnight (Shift Premium)
RAMI specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of antennas and is an industry leader in custom designed antennas for military, general aviation, and heavy-duty trucks. We are currently in search of spray painters to join our team on second shift in Grand Haven. In this hourly position, you will spray surfaces of machines and manufactured products and work in an area with protective material, such as paint, enamel, glaze, gel-coat or lacquer using a spray gun.
General Employment Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Negative drug screen
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without sponsorship
What you will get to do:
- Paint surfaces of assemblies or antennas using spray painting equipment, power tools and work aids.
- Clean, sand and apply chemical solution to prepare and condition surfaces prior to painting.
- Mix and thin paint or other coating to specified color and consistency according to standard formulas or color charts, using spatula or mixing equipment.
- Mask and cover surfaces not to be painted.
- Spray specified amount of thickness of primer, protective, decorative or finish coatings, such as paint, lacquer, sealer, or enamel, onto prepared surfaces, using spray equipment.
- Strip, sand, mask and repair surfaces and blends and polishes finish to match surrounding areas, manually or using portable power tools.
- May apply or retouch paint using brush.
- May regulate controls on equipment to cure and dry paint or other coatings.
- Must be able to work with various grades of thinners.
Please apply for this position here:email@example.com
RAMI is located in beautiful Grand Haven, Michigan just one mile from the shores of Lake Michigan. RAMI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life, short-term disability and 401-K plans.