AV-7F & AV-7M
Ground Vehicular VHF Communications
The AV-7 is a high performance vehicular antenna for use on all surface vehicles where communications on the aircraft VHF COM frequency band are required. It features heavy duty construction with a tapered 17-7PH stainless steel whip and spring mount. All exposed fittings are chrome-plated brass or stainless steel.
Mounting is easily achieved on rooftop, cowl, fender or other suitable location via a magnetic or fixed “NMO” base. The antenna comes pre-tuned to operate in the aircraft VHF COM frequency band of 118-137 MHz and can be purchased as a complete package or separate antenna and mounting base.
- AV-7M Antenna with magnetic base; 12′ cable with “BNC” connector attached
- AV-7F Antenna with fixed mount base; 17′ cable with “BNC” connector not attached
- AV-7-1A Antenna only; overall length 44.5″
- AV-7-2M Magnetic base only; 12′ cable with “BNC” connector attached
- AV-7-3F Fixed mount base only; 17′ cable with “BNC” connector not attached
|Application||Ground Vehicular VHF COM Communications|
|Frequency||118 – 137 MHz|
|Impedance||50 Ohms Nominal|
|VSWR||1.5:1 Maximum at Resonance|
|RF Power Capacity||150 Watts|